Small and mid-sized companies form backbone of any economy. In some countries, together, they make up as much as 95% of all businesses. Additionally, SMEs employ roughly 40% of the workforce, behind only the agricultural sector. However, as we’re all well aware by now, times are tough, especially for small businesses. Veon has been serving this customer segment for years now. That’s why we want to take the time to recognize the contributions of our employees and the successes of our small business clients.
As a CRM consultant, we primarily work with small and medium-sized businesses to integrate helpful solutions that save time and allow our clients to focus on the core of their business. We work with multiple platforms including Salesforce, SuiteCRM, SugarCRM, SAP and Magento.
During times like this, we feel lucky to have the support of organizations like Clutch and The Manifest where we can showcase our clients’ experiences. Clutch is a B2B ratings and reviews website that provides case study-like reviews of B2B service providers in a variety of industries from IT consulting to graphic design. The Manifest also supports B2B service providers by publishing lists of leading vendors and sharing summaries of their work. The website helps users learn about business services in a quick, convenient way.
We recently helped a soluble coffee wholesaler with Salesforce and SAP B1 integration. As a result of our work, the client was able to reduce the amount of time their staff spends on administrative tasks. Our client praised our employees, saying “they have excellent response times and knowledge of the product.”
We’re so proud of the work our team did for this client, and for all our clients – big and small. We want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all our clients for choosing to work with us. There are a lot of other options out there, but we’re honored that you picked our team. We’re grateful for all those that took the time to leave us a review on Clutch. If you have the time and want to support us during these times, we’d love it if you could leave us a review too!
CRM solution to overcome business uncertainties
Investing in a CRM solutions helps nurture your sales and stabilize your after sales customer experience which not only lead to acquiring new customers but also have them continue with you. In short, following are the key reasons why implementing a CRM solution makes tremendous business case.
- Maintain accurate customer records in an organized and searchable fashion within one single application.
- Respond faster to new inquiries using response templates. Add personalization for better response and conversion.
- Track opportunity pipeline and help focus on records that may have higher chances of conversion. Read this article to see how filtering of records works in SugarCRM.
- Organize support teams to respond to customer issues / feedback in an instant. Offer them reusable solutions or knowledge artifacts.
- Retain customer by providing better experience throughout the life-cycle.
Popular CRM solutions to choose from
We serve customers on matured CRM solutions which are flexible enough to be configured as per specific needs of our customers.
- SugarCRM – Ideal for small and mid sized companies is a popular customer relationship management solution which can handle various levels of complexity. It can also be highly adapted. The solution is priced at $52 per user / month. Read about our SugarCRM services.
- SuiteCRM – This is a popular opensource CRM solution which can be implemented and customized in a cost effective manner. This is also helpful if you have a large user base and due to budget constraint you cannot afford the recurring license fees. Explore our SuiteCRM services.
- Salesforce – A enterprise grade on demand solution which can meet complex needs of any organization. Professional edition of Salesforce start at $75 / User / Month.
If you have any questions or are interested in our services, don’t hesitate to contact us! Stay safe, everyone!